The Tipp City Foundation is pleased to announce the unanimous appointment of Bill Wendel to the Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
Tipp City has been Bill Wendel’s home for over twenty years. During that time he and his wife, Heather, have raised two children and have renovated a home in downtown Tipp City.
Bill has been an active member in our community through serving as a scout leader and the Tipp City Library Board of Trustees. Bill also founded and runs the annual Tippapalooza music festival, which benefits a local charity every year. As Bill says, “The organizations I have been a part of do a great job enhancing our community. And there are many other organizations that support our community in other ways. The Tipp City Foundation touches all of these organizations in a way that enables Tipp to be greater than the sum of its parts.”
Bill’s hands-on involvement in the community as well as his innovative spirit will serve the Foundation well in its mission to promote local community endeavors and advance charitable giving through an unwavering commitment for future generations.
The Tipp City Foundation continues to welcome new board members. If you’d like to join Bill and make a difference through the Foundation, please contact Foundation President Dee Gillis at 937-528-2482 or email@example.com.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The Tipp City Foundation is a member fund of The Troy Foundation. You can make a difference with your dollars in our community by:
- Donating online here.
- Making your check payable to the Tipp City Foundation and mail to P.O. Box 626, Tipp City, OH 45371.
- Setting up a fund or legacy plan by contacting Heather Bailey at (937) 528-2482.
We’d love to stay in touch. Stay connected with the Tipp City Foundation by:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
All marketing activities of the Foundation is 100% underwritten by generous sponsors. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how your business or organization can become our partner in philanthropy.
- Silver Sponsor – Thrivent Financial (Matt Buehrer)
- Bronze Sponsors – Advanced Machinery Companies; Dunaway Family Foundation; Dungan & LeFevre; Ever-Green Turf & Landscape; Gibson Law Offices; Monroe Federal Savings and Loan; New Carlisle Federal Savings Bank; Pickrel, Schaeffer and Ebeling; Unity National Bank
- Friend Sponsors – Captor Corp.; Edward Jones (Neil Nehring); Frings & Bayliff Funeral Home; Minster Bank; RSM US; Turnstone Financial; US Bank
- Media Sponsor – Tippecanoe Gazette
GOOD NEWS IS WORTH SHARING
Use the links below to share the TIPPing Point with friends and neighbors. Not a subscriber? Sign up here! If there is something you would like to see in future installments, please email email@example.com. Your input is welcome and appreciated!