We celebrate the life of Mary Radle who passed away this week, only two days shy of her 103rd birthday. Mary and husband Woodrow were champions of the outdoors and Bethel Schools. The family requests that, if you desire, memorial donations may be made to the Radle Fund for Science Education, P. O. Box 626, Tipp City, Ohio 45371, or online below. A reprint of the 2017 biographical sketch by Bruce McKenzie follows.
HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY MARY RADLE!
Each birthday is a gift and worthy of celebration, but 100 years deserves special recognition! It has been said that, “We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.” If this is true, Mary Radle is celebrating 100 years of a beautiful life.
Bethel Township was home to the Radle family for decades. It is here that they have chosen to leave a legacy for the community they love. In appreciation of her support, students from the Bethel Local Schools’ science programs created over 75 birthday cards for Mary’s big day….a few are below.
Thank you, Mary, for enriching the lives of others through your generosity!
Established in 2007, the Radle Family Fund for Science Education provides assistance with science and conservation activities for the Bethel Local Schools, which could include scholarships for students or faculty, materials in the science classroom, or student-initiated projects within the community. Woodrow and Mary Radle called Bethel Township “home” since 1946; it is here that they raised their two children.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The Tipp City Foundation is a member fund of The Troy Foundation. You can make a difference with your dollars in our community by:
- Donating online here.
- Making your check payable to the Tipp City Foundation and mail to P.O. Box 626, Tipp City, OH 45371.
- Setting up a fund or legacy plan by contacting Heather Bailey at (937) 528-2482.
We’d love to stay in touch. Stay connected with the Tipp City Foundation by:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
All marketing activities of the Foundation is 100% underwritten by generous sponsors. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how your business or organization can become our partner in philanthropy.
- Silver Sponsor – Thrivent Financial (Matt Buehrer)
- Bronze Sponsors – Advanced Machinery Companies; Dunaway Family Foundation; Dungan & LeFevre; Ever-Green Turf & Landscape; Gibson Law Offices; Monroe Federal Savings and Loan; New Carlisle Federal Savings Bank; Pickrel, Schaeffer and Ebeling; Unity National Bank
- Friend Sponsors – Captor Corp.; Edward Jones (Neil Nehring); Frings & Bayliff Funeral Home; Minster Bank; RSM US; Turnstone Financial; US Bank
- Media Sponsor – Tippecanoe Gazette
GOOD NEWS IS WORTH SHARING
Use the links below to share the TIPPing Point with friends and neighbors. Not a subscriber? Sign up here! If there is something you would like to see in future installments, please email email@example.com. Your input is welcome and appreciated!